Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Types of intelligence


TYPES OF INTELLIGENCE

Intelligence consists of:
1) Possibility of problems solving which are man faced in real life every day with
2) Possibility of creating new problems that should be solved
3) Possibility to do something that is appreciated in current area culture


It is thought, according to Gardner, that 9 types of intelligence is existed. These types exist in all of us, just in different percentage. Let me describe you all 9 types. And why am I writing this? WELL, DON’T YOU THINK IT IS LOT EASIER TO MANIPULATE A MAN IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM, FOR EXAMPLE DOMINANT TYPE OF INTELLIGENCE, HABBITS, DOMINANT PART OF BRAIN AND THINKING… MORE YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR TARGET, YOU WILL BE EASIER TO MANIPULATE. Let’s start!

1) Linguistic(verbal) intelligence
Description: It complies overwhelmed interess according to words, and the way words are being used in reading, speech and writing. It also means enjoying in the word games, foreign languages, stories, creative writing or reading. People that are having this part of intelligence developed like to read books, comics, newspapers, write songs and stories, mostly don’t have problems with public speaking and communication, they are extremely well in face to face conversation…
Professions: Writers, lawyers, teachers, song writers, linguists, editors, translators, managers, TV and radio moderators…
Activities for developing: instructions writing, speaking certain themas, editing written texts, speech writing, comentars writing, speaking in front of the mirror…

2) Music intelligence
Description: These person love and enjoy the music, have better understanding for rhytm, melody and sound motives, feel the difference between different instruments that are playing at the same time. Also enjoy acitivities like singing, instrument playing, listening to the music, and they love concerts.
Professions: musicians, singers, compositors, DJs, music producers, piano musicians, acustic engineers, fun organizers, entertainers…
Activities for developing: music plays, songs singing, music works overviewing, giving music instruments classes…

3) Logic – mathematic intelligence

Description: It complies easy knowing and usage of numbers and mathematic expressions, relations viewing, consequences and causations in science. This type of intelligence can be expressed through: problems and riddles solving, solving mathematic tasks by heart, PC using and learning computing programs and programming languages, presenting facts through maps, and also finding guilty person in detective profession. Key element of this type of intelligence is logic, and this is what binds these different activities.
Professions: scientists, engineers, hackers, computing servicers, economists, researchers, analytics, bankers, negotiators, traders, directors, brokers, astrologists…
Activities for developing: mathematic operations by heart, process creating, strategy developing, analizing machine functioning principes, programming, hacking, computer engineering, detective profession and games, chess…

4) Body – kinesthetic
Description: This type of intelligence is more represented at persons that are experessing themselves through their body, which means that they study and learn through their body. These are persons that: love moving, physical activities, easily learn physical movements, enjoy taking parts in sketches and theater plays, great sportsmen, very skillful in art, statuary, model constructing, knitting and sewing, they have excellent movement coordination, dance elegantly, making great magician tricks( but not all of that, mostly two- three stuff)…
Professions: dancers, actors, athletics, sportsmen, divers, soldiers, firefighters, fishermen, tradespeople, gardeners, chefs, avanturists, SE masters…
Activities for developing: manipulation, showing sport techniques, mimics usage for explaining something

5) Spacial intelligence
Description: What is different here is the subject: it is talked about talking and expressioning through pictures. People that are having this type of intelligence developed will have better rememberance for faces that names, like to draw or make rough draws to express their ideas, notice clothing style, cars or other life stuff, draw or scrap very often, notice shapes in the world outside of them, enjoy watching movies… Some people are expressing this through art, photography, movie or design; others through architecture, modeling, architecture or inventioning.
Professions: artists, designers, animators, architects, photographs, sculptors, inventioners, engineers, beauty and cosmetic experts…
Activities for developing: clothes designing, picture reading, buildings projectioning, designing cars ,logos, luggages, websites…

6) Interpersonal intelligence
Description: It expresses people’s possibility to: introduce people and make friendships easily, enjoy watching people and analyze their body language, enjoy group activities and live conversations, organizing activities well for themselves and other people, know how to make people be interested for group job, worry about wrong and right stuff, worry about how other people feel, worry about other people and finding various ways to help them, because this type of intelligence enables them to understand other people.
Professions: therapists, human resource experts, mediators, leaders, advisors, politicians, educators, sellers, psychologists, teachers, doctors, organizators, marketing experts, coaches, mentors, carers…
Activities for developing: mood interpretation according to face expressions, showing their own emotions by body language usage, planning influence to cospeaker emotions, leading or advising others

7) Intrapersonal intelligence
Description: It expresses people’s tendency to be more reliable to themselves, because they know themselves very well and they know what are their possibilities and abilities for achievement. These people are very aware of their own emotions and they can understand themselves better than other people. They can map their goals out strictly, think about their own experiences and study from them, spending time deeply thinking about stuff that are extremely important for them and they think a lot about their future. They preffer activities that can be done on their own( any activity can be considered).
Professions: not strict professions, just these are all men that are involved in changing their own minds and persuasions of their own goals and personal changes according to the situation
Activities for developing: considering and determining their own goals and personal changes in that direction

8) Naturalistic intelligence
Description: this is common for people that love nature and surround they live in, they notice nature wherever they go, they are having extremely good memorizing for the spaces they have been, love animals and plants and recognize them very easily, they have abilities to find themselves very easily in every situation and on different places, watch a lot about their surround, love hiking and camping, showing interests for lakes, rivers, seas, astronomy and everything related to nature.
Professions: biologists, ground professions, nature researchers, astronomists, cosmonauts, secret agents, spies, veterinarians, trashers…
Activities for developing: a lot of contact with forest, land, ground… camping, hiking, playing with animals, sky researching…

9) Existance( spiritualistic) intelligence
Description: involves person sensitivity and capacity to research deep questions about mankind existence, like life meaning, why we die, how we were created…
Professions: paranormal researchers, archeologists, historics, spirists…
Activities for developing: just thinking about what is told under description or watching movies and scientific episodes under this subject

Important facts:
- Everybody has some parts of these intelligence types, even more of them – 2,3,4…but there is always dominant intelligence type about every person, and my advice would be to discover dominant intelligence if you want to manipulate a person, and your job will be easier
- Your talent degree for any of these intelligences is not always related to your success in that area – maybe you have hidden ability to sing or dance, but you have never tried
- All types of intelligence can be developed. Remember, you can be more or less talented for some parts of intelligence, but that can only stop you permanently, if you are talented you will be easier, but that doesn’t neccessarly mean for example if you don’t dance well that you can’t, hard training always pays off in the end

QUESTIONS

These statements can help you to determine which type of intelligence is the most dominant at your slave and how your target works. Remember, use them wisely and never forget to reformulate them into a questions, if necessary avoid direct question, cause some people will never answer. Note that people may lie sometimes, but if you are true manipulator, you will notice that. Let’s start!

Linguistic(verbal) intelligence

- Books are very important to me.
- I can hear sound of words inside of me before I write, hear or read them.
- I learn more by listening to the radio or type than by TV or movie watching.
- I enjoy word games, like anagrams.
- I like to have fun and be fun to the others using unusual words, word games or rhymes.
- Others interrupt my speech sometimes, asking for expressions explanations.
- Languages and social group of subjects in school are easier than mathematics, physics, biology, chemistry…
- When I drive down the highway, I am paying more attention to writings than surround.
- During speech I quote what I heard or read very often.
- Recently I wrote something what I am really proud of.

Music intelligence

- I have pleasant voice.
- I know when music note sounds wrong.
- I often listen to the music.
- I am playing a music instrument.
- My life would be very poor without music.
- When I walked down the street, a melody plays through my brain.
- I can easily follow a rhytm of a song with simple instrument – percussions
- If I hear melody once or twice, I can repeat it very effectively.
- When I work, study I usually sing quietly and give rhytm.
- I can easily memorize songs text.

Logic – mathematic intelligence

- I easily count by heart.
- Mathematic or nature subjects were/are favourite in the school.
- I like to plan games and solve brain puzzles that asks for thinking and logic.
- I love experiments.
- My head is overcrowded with schedules, rules and logic relations.
- I love new science achievements.
- I am sure that everything has rational explanation.
- I think sometimes about clear and abstract objects, without using of pictures or words
- I like to find non-logic facts in what people are saying.
- I feel myself better when stuff are measured, cathegorized, analyzed or quantified.

Body – kinesthetic

- I regularly do at least one sport or body activity.
- I cannot sit without moving for a long period of time.
- I like to work something concrete with my hands, like knipping, dance, type…
- I am thinking best ideas while doing some physical activity.
- I love to spend my free time under sunny sky.
- I use body speech and body language when I talk to somebody.
- I must touch things that I want to learn new facts about.
- I enjoy dangerous bike riding or other extreme activities.
- I think that my coordination is good.
- I must test new skill, cause video proof cannot persuade me.

Spacial intelligence

- I often see clear pictures when I close my eyes.
- I am sensitive to colours.
- I often use video camera for photo or video.
- I like to solve puzzles, labyrinths and other similar stuff.
- I have lucid dreams.
- I am finding myself good in the unknown territory.
- I like to draw or scrap.
- Arithmetic was/is harder than geometry.
- It is very easy for me to thing how something looks like in bird’s eye view.
- I like to read a lot more when something is decorated with good drawings.

Interpersonal intelligence

- I am one of the people that are very popular for asking advices.
- I love group sports more than individual.
- If I have a problem, I will rather ask for help than solve it on my own.
- I have at least three close friends.
- I like group activities(example monopoly) more than individual ones(example video games).
- I like to train or learn people what I know.
- I think that I am a leader(or other tell me that).
- I feel myself comfortable when I am surrounded by the group of people.
- I like social activities that are related to my profession,church or community.
- I rather go to parties than stay at home.

Intrapersonal intelligence

- I spend my free time alone, thinking about very important life tasks and meditating.
- I went to personal viewing seminars and courses, so I can learn more about myself.
- I can react on failure very flexibly.
- I have very special hobby or interess that I don’t share with others.
- I have very important goals in my life, and I think regularly about them.
- I can look my strengths and weaknesses exteremely realistically.
- I would rather spend weekend in a forest than in a crowded area.
- They think that I am pure minded and very strong person from the inside.
- I am writing diary.
- I have my own hobby, company or I was thinking about starting my own job.

Naturalistic intelligence

- I like to cathegorize stuff using common features as a criteria.
- Ecological tasks are very important to me.
- I love hiking, camping or going on the mountain.
- I love gardening.
- I believe that national parks have to be preserved.
- I must place things into hierarchical order.
- Animals are very important to me.
- I recycle.
- I love to study biology, bothanics and zoology.
- I spend a lot of time in the nature.

Existance( spiritualistic) intelligence

- I have to see my role inside of a big picture.
- I love to argue about life tasks and questions.
- Religion is very important to me.
- I love masterpieces of art.
- Relaxation and meditation are giving me strength.
- I like to visit wonderful nature environments.
- I like to read old and modern philosophers.
- It is lot easier to learn new stuff if I understand their value.
- I am wondering if there are intelligent species in the outer space.
- If I study older cultures and history, I feel myself a lot easier in viewing facts.

If you like this thread, please leave comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment