Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

5- Lies Game

5-Lies Game:

After opening, you ask to play a game with them and make a bet (usually a drink).

PUA: Ok, I'm going to ask you 5 questions. They goal is to lie to me. If I ask what color the sky is, you say green. got it?
HB: Yep
PUA: Ok, my 1st question is... (could be anything. where are we right now, what color is my shirt, i would use this time to neg and kino)
HB: *Answer*
PUA: Question 2....
HB: *Answer*
PUA: Question 3....
HB: *Answer*
PUA: See this isnt so hard. Ok, ummm, how many questions was that?
HB: 3
PUA: I'll take a Goose Martini, extra dirty

If she doesnt say "3" and figures out the trick and says like 9 or something, then you should say:

PUA: Omg, have you played this before?
HB: No
PUA: I'll take a Goose Martini, extra dirty

I have had a 100% success rate and it gives you the opportunity to isolate, by following her to the bar so she can buy you a drink.

Let me know how it works for you guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment