Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Advices for women


Over my years I've developed a set of rules for myself that I figured I can share with everyone here. Seems that with every new girl I get myself into along comes new rules with new things I learn and the mistakes I made. I'm not a expert, but anyway, le go.
THE RULES

1) Never date the same girl twice
Golden rule right here. If it didn't work out the first time, it won't the second. I don't care what happened that caused the split, over the time I promise feelings have been lost and both of you have moved past a point where you can't go back to "the way it was". It just won't be the same and will lead to constant fighting and arguing and the inevitable ending.
2) Never date a friends ex
I'm a strong believer in once one male in the pack claims a female as his, she is off limits to the rest of the pack, even after they break up. Don't let some chick come between you and your bros, not cool. Even if they say it's ok I don't care, they do on the inside, they always will. It hurts, I've been there.
3) Never text more than twice
If she didn't text back the first time, texting her again and again and again will not change her mind. Your come off as clingy/desperate which is a huge turn off. Believe me, text her once, if she doesn't reply then who cares, her loss.
4) Don't string her along
If you don't feel for her, let her know and get out. Don't say something you don't mean and make up some fake reason, let her know you don't have feelings for her and just move on. This one can be tricky because you don't want to hurt the person involved, but it's not fair to either of you making something it's not.
5) Take your own advice
Sometime's the hardest advice to accept is your own. Hear me out about this. Asking for other's advice is good but just remember they don't have to live with the consequences of your actions. No one, I mean no one knows your problem better than you, and you are the best one to solve it. This one is especially hard, I'm still trying hard at it myself.
6) Don't cheat, in any way
If your having a relationship, awesome. But that means you signed the deal that you have this one girl that you are loyal too. You DO NOT want the reputation of the guy who cheats on his girlfriends. If you desire someone else, break up with the current girlfriend before you make your move.
7) You can't make a ho a housewife
If the girl is a slut, you can not change her. I tried this a few times. You can't take a girl that is a known slut and make her loyal to you only. IT WILL NOT WORK. She will go back to her natural ways one day or another. Beside's it's not cool to date a slut anyway, eww.
8) Don't tell them anything you don't want someone else to know
Believe it or not, girls have best friends that they will tell everything too. There is no limits. When she says I will never tell anyone, that doesn't count the one person she will tell everything too. If you tell her your deepest darkest secret, her friends will know and it will get around.
9) Don't over react
Control yourself, no one wants a relationship where every little problem turns into an argument. It will drive you apart from each other faster than anything.
10) Don't try to hard
I like to make it clear that I will only put in as much effort as the other person does, if not slightly less. Putting in too much effort will cause lot's of bad things. She will have the mindset that she doesn't have to try or do anything to have you and that isn't any fun now is it.
11) Be friends with her friends
If you become friends with her friends, it will go a long way trust me. If her friends hate you then they will convince your women that she should just stay away from you. Be careful not to cause any jealousy. Her friends are also a great resource in case you guys are having problems, you can go to her friends for help and It's really helped me out quite a few times.
12) Don't be too sweet
Women don't like guys who treat them like royalty. Sure you can hold door and pay for her lunch, but don't be waiting on her hand and foot solving her every problem and saying so much sweet, romantic things that it gets old and she can't stand it. Keep it to a minimum and make her work for it.
13) Laugh a little
No one wants a guy that so up tight about everything. Don't take everything seriously or anything really. Let her know she can tell you anything and you won't get upset and judgmental.
14) Respect
If you want to do "things" with her and she says she isn't ready. Say you "respect it" and chances are she will end up doing it seeing your different and respect what she says.
15) No texting relationships
I can't stand a relationship where it rely's heavily on texting. Make it a point too see her as much as possible. Your be surprised how many relationships consist of texting all week then hanging out for maybe 2 hours.
16) Don't be conceded
Confidence is a definite must but too much is a huge turn off. Be proud of yourself but you don't have to tell everyone about it. Don't try to show off or do anything out of the ordinary for this girl. If she likes you, make sure it's the real you.
17) Play it cool with breakups
Understand that at some point you will be broken up with, just remember the best thing to do is NOT REACT. The best revenge is just going oh ok, and not caring. It will drive her crazy realizing that you don't care that she isn't in your life and she'll come running back.
RED FLAGS

Here's some other stuff I picked up on. There are some serious red flags that I figure I should warn you about. I would watch out for these common things, it's never a good sign of anything.
1) She never seems to text you back, but when you see her she always has a phone in her hand.
I've had a few women like this. It's not a good sign. You should be the one getting the attention. If she's texting a ton of other people but never you, and she claims she "doesn't have her phone on her" then she's full of it. My money is on that at least a few of these people that she's texting so much that she can't put her phone down are guys, be worried.
2) Friends with more guys then girls
They like to say it's "because guys are lest dramatic" but in my experience it's been more of the case where no girls like her because she's so slutty and all the guys like her cause they can get anything they want.
3) I love you as a friend
Welcome to the friend zone, it's can be rather easy or rather hard to break out of. All depends on the girl. But when you see this sign of the friend zone you need to make a move or back completely out.
4) Always talks about her guy friends
If she's so happy that she has all these great times with other guys, normally one specific guy friend in general she always talks about, that she has to tell you all about it then there's a problem. You need to keep a eye on her or lay down the law.
5) Talks about sexual things to quickly
You got your self a slut. If she starts talking about stuff she wants to do early in the relationship then she's probably done it with plenty of guys in the past and can't wait to do it more. Especially if there odder kind of things which in my book means that she is no longer satisfied by regular stuff, she wants something different.
GOOD SIGNS

1) She always stares
If you catch her staring at you every time you turn your head then she obviously have a attraction. If you want to cease the moment I would walk up to her and say in a joking way "you have a staring problem hmm?" and laugh it off with her and move from there.
2) She texts you first
If she texts you first, then she is obviously wanting to talk to you and have a conversation, rather than you texting first while she just might be tolerating you.
3) She doesn't look at you
Weird as it sound, yes if she can't look you in the eye believe me it's not because your ugly. It's because when she looks at you she gets really nervous and starts to blush so she always tends to look down and too the right or left (mostly right).
4) She always talks about other guys
Yes she made be taking but more than not she's trying to test you and gauge your reaction. She figures if you care you will react in such a way when you hear she is taken. Just play it cool and don't react, make her keep trying for you.
Personal Rules

1) Be happy single
I used to always crave a relationship and to be with somebody but I figured out how to fix it. You need to learn to be happy being alone. You need to realize that you are going to be happy no matter who is or is not in your life.
2) Never get your hopes up
The more you get your hopes up, the more you will be disappointed. Just set your expectations low, then if things do end up happening, then what a pleasant surprise.
3) Don't care so much
Caring is good but when you care too much it will interfere with your happiness, and we don't want that now do we?
4) Follow your gut
Most the time your gut instinct is correct. Not kidding. I had the gut feeling for some odd reason I couldn't explain that there was someone else at one point with my ex. I just hid the feeling and later she broke up with me and her friend told me that there was someone else. Your gut isn't stupid.
5) No regrets
Go after something when you have the feeling. For example, there was this one friend of a friend that I had a little crush on from the first time I saw her, I never made a move and I regret it ever since. I haven't seen her and I always wonder what we could have been. Don't let the chance slip away the worse they can do is say no.
CONCLUSION

Well let me know what you guys think, all of this is just my opinion. Let me know if you agree or disagree and just how you feel. Maybe you have some rules to add to the list. Oh, and I haven't had the chance to proof read this post, if you find a errors point them out, I'll fix it up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment