Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Emotional black mailing


Q.Emotional Black Mailing, What is it?
A.Emotional blackmail is a powerful form of manipulation in which people close to us threaten (either directly or indirectly) to punish us if we don't do what they want.

Now the way I see it is, emotional black mail is stronger then social engineering,
Reason 1. Social Engineering is to predictable, it takes days often to complete the minipulation, Where as with this, it's like a Guilt trip, hitting them where it's there weak spot, you try to RAT somebody E.G,
you. "Hey man try my new item I coded, it works heaps good and it's easy to use!"
slave. "Nah man, sorry I can't trust this, I've been hacked to many times, sorry dude."
you. "Yeah, some friend you are, friendship is about trust and I feel emotionaly offended that you don't even trust your own friend.."
slave. "Nope."
You. "I guess I'll have to tell your friends you called them low life nerds"
Slave."Fine please don't."
(easier terms)
you. "Hey bro, shout some money out for me."
slave. "Nah, I've been ripped of to many times."
you. "Hmmm, be interesting to see what your mum feels like when I told her what you said about her.
slave. "No, please dude my mum heart will be broken."
you. "I have to.. I like your mum she's a nice person."
slave. "I'll do anything."
you. "I need $50.00"
slave. "here take it."
(So you see, Emotional Black mailing, or black mailing is bribing, the slave for what you need, or what you want.)
Reason 2. Social Engineering, It's complicated, it's hard, it's boring. So Emotional Black Mailing, is a manipulative move, people get suckered into it's good if your a hacker, need money from friends, or just want stuff from anybody, black mailing is the best kind of minipulation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment