Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Interesting

Well this is more of an read than a tutorial but I am sure you will find it most interesting.

1.Did you know that your short-term memory has a max capacity of seven

Humans have three forms of memory: sensory, long-term and short-term.
Long-term memory is like hard-drive space, while short-term memory is like a very small RAM.
This short-term memory can hold only about five to nine informations at time. Remembering information longer than this requires you to either compress it down into seven units or store it in long-term memory.
Did you know that most phone numbers are only seven digits!!
Why did you think its so.

Tip: This can be useful if you are doxing someone.

2.Chartreuse is the most visible color.

Yellow-green, chartreuse, sits right in the middle of the frequencies of visible light making it easy to spot. In some cities, firetrucks have been changed from red to a yellow-green color to make them more visible.

Tip: You wanna put something people will notice or you wanna be noticed?

3.You have an instant playback feature.

Imagine you are in school and have to answer some questions to teacher to get good grade and in meantime while you concentrated on it someone said something about you. After you're done you will hear what that person told you even if you didn't listen. This often manifests as Deja vu.

Tip: Well I don't know how to use this but I am sure you will find a way

4.Too much feelings of danger can lead to feeling pain.

I find this one most useful and its easy to use. If a person has Phobias its even better. Even those who are not afraid of anything imagine your self in a small crate that is about to be buried and you yell and no one hears you even if there are people around you. Well that is my friends greatest fear try to find yours or from someone else. Don't expect to torture that person still the felling he will have isn't nice.
I tested this on my friend and I made him go somewhere else eve if he insisted on staying at this place.
If you wanna know my friend made me go to this coffee bar I don't like. I go to this greatest fear thing and he told me. I just said imagine someone closed the door on bathroom when you go in it here and starts filling it with sand or something. His face just got white even if that was a joke. My next move was wanna go take a coffee at "other bar he hates", he said yes.

Credits: Dr Broken God

0 comments:

Post a Comment