Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Changing feelings by dissociations




  1. Recall an experience still that causes you sadness and distress. As you remember it, make sure you are re-experiencing it as if it were happening right now. See everything through your own eyes, all the feelings - including the associated emotions - through your own body. Pay particular attention to any sounds; these might include anything that was said by you or any other significant participants in the original scenario. It may also include your own self-talk. Make a mental note of the degree to which this memory still causes you pain.


    2.
    Now pretend or imagine you can step back out of the experience so you can see yourself here, as if on a screen. Push the entire away from you, further and further, noticing, as it moves into the distance, how the colours begin to leach away and the detail diminishes. Push it as far away as you need to notice a distinct difference in the way that you feel about the events.

This is an example, from my own life. As some of you probably already know, my ex was a profiler. Now only thing that left from her lying 6 feet below is that knowledge she transferred to me. And I will always be greatfull  to her. Now let’s start – I was the guy who had identity crisis and who was humiliated by almost everybody… till I met her.

Example(these were her words while she was diminishing experience that made me problems, it will be explained by parts):

Recall an experience:
(Name), remember how you were pushed away from people you wanted to have friendship with. Remember the situation when you were in the room and they denied you because you are freak.

Re- experiencing with feelings:
(Name), pictures in your brain are so alive. You feel yourself pushed, unhappy, bad. Like the last piece of shit. All you wanted was mutual understanding and friendship. Remember their voices telling you to back off, to stay away from them. It is hurting you from the inside, you want to do something, but you can’t. You feel yourself bad, humiliated, denied. This is so hard for you.

Pretending(this is tricky part, and you must know the person you are helping, for example my anchors were power and cynnism):
Remember as you are creating protective field around you. It is becoming bigger and bigger. Colours are so alive, it is all fulfilled with green( green is my favourite colour). You cannot see them through green colour. They are getting weaker, you are getting stronger… Protective field growing…
What are you feeling about this now? I said pain.
She asked me around 20  times same sentences…
I started saying nothing.
Are they away? Yes.
Can they reach you? No.
Are they having any value in your life? No.
Are they worth of your time? No.
Can you fight them? Yes.

Next day, when I went to college, that guy who said that I am a freak, tried to screw me over, and only thing I felt was that poor human been placed under me in the evolution radar is trying to screw me over in a manner that is unappropriate for my knowledge level. I started to use cynnism, and after 5 minutes he gave up. I placed myself as he had no values in my eyes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment