Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sociology for people


Sociology
(Enough to get you by)

Sociology is the study of society. It's good to know about society and human behaviors when you're being a social engineer. What I'm going to teach you is something that you already knew (probably) but never realized. I'm going to break it up into three sections and let you use the information in each section to guide you through your social engineering practices.
Understanding The Way We Speak

I am no expert in this field but I seem to understand the things that most people don't really see until I present it to them with bold letters. A few days ago I did an experiment with my friend. I went on Omegle and I started talking and I told my friend that I could guess what their response would be to my various exclamations, announcements, and questions. So I did the easiest one first. I used music as my first example. This is how the chat went, I'm going to put my guess in parenthesis before what the person actually said.

You : hey
(hey, hi, or something like that)
Stranger : hey
You : whats up?
(nothing, not much you?)
Stranger : talking to you lol, what are you doing?
You : listening to music
(what music do you like?)
Stranger : what music do you like?
You : oh I like pretty much all music... you?
(I really don't know what he's going say here, probably rock, or he might even say same here)
Stranger : same here
(Haha, I'm good!)
You : oh thats cool



So you're probably thinking, "Okay well I could have done that" and thats the point I want to get across. It's really easy to guess what the person is going to say next based on the situation, tone, and setting that you're in. So lets go a step further into this. How can you use this to your advantage. Well, knowing what the person is probably going to say can give you an advantage by letting you have an upper-hand because you can decide what you're going to ask ahead of time, so you are "the master of the conversation" because you created the conversation in your head.

Okay so lets move on to thought implantation. This one is easy depending on the person and can be done with very minimal effort. Lets say I want someone to ask about my new shoes that I just bought (this is the easiest one I could think of). So in order to get them to ask about the new shoes I have on I have to plant the thought in their head. Well I could just be bold about it and be like "Oh I love your shoes!" knowing that in turn they would look at your shoes. But lets say that you have to be sneaky... you can't let them know that you want them to look at your shoes. Well what do you do then? You can use these for just about any subject. This is how you get them to start thinking about the subject you want them to think about

1. Talk about something related ("Oh look at those shoes that guy has on!")
2. Discretely mention the subject ("Crap my shoe almost fell off")
3. Say something non-related, but use the related subject in the sentence ("That sign looks like a shoe")

Now obviously all three of those aren't going to work. But, depending on the subject, it should definitely get your person thinking about the subject you want them to think about. It's hard to understand at first but you should get the hang of it
Figure out the person's lifestyle by simply looking at them

This one is a tricky one but if you're good at it, you'll be right almost 90% of the time. You've probably done this before in your lifetime but you were probably wrong when you did it. This will hopefully teach you how to be right.

In order to figure out a person's lifestyle you can look at their face, clothes, and even hair and figure out a few key things, some of which are...

1. Age
2. Income
3. Profession (This and #2 go together)
4. Sexual Preference
5. Living Area
6. Background

Now, #6 and #5 are usually a stretch for me, and I'm usually right about 70% of the time which is still good of course but not good enough. So lets start off with the top of the person and go to the bottom of the person

Hair

You can tell a lot about a person based on their hair. Now of course you can't base your entire guess on the person's hairstyle, but it should be a contributing factor

Shaggy/Messy Hair - can mean a few things such as pot-head, hippy, skater, someone who doesn't care about life, no drive to succeed.

Straight Long Hair (Female) - someone who cares about their appearance, has time to do things (such as straighten their hair), strives to succeed

Flowing Hair (Female) - someone who cares about their appearance, someone who tries to look pretty or is pretty

Bald - really depends on age, and could mean tough guy, redneck, or even Aryan circle member (lol)

Buzz Cut - could be a jock type person, redneck, tough guy, military soldier etc.

Face

The face is the hardest one to make a tutorial about because there's so many factors about the face that are hard to explain in just a tutorial but I'll try to go for the most broadest attempt possible and you guys can fill in the rest

Wrinkles - old, stressed out, late nights

Acne - young, stressed out, doesn't take care of appearance

Bags - late nights, stressed out, doesn't care about appearance

Make-up - cares about appearance, wants to hide flaws

Theres a lot more things I can put here but you can basically add things to your list because its ever-changing because everyone is different

Shirt

This is the easiest one. I don't have a list because theres millions of shirts but you can usually tell a lot about a person by their shirt. One thing is you can tell if the person is someone who conforms to society, also someone who is rich or poor, also you can tell their occupation by their shirt. Just do some examining on people and you can figure out who wears what and why they wear it.

Pants

I don't think I've ever been able to judge a person about their pants... Except for their sexual preference, because usually if I see a guy in tight pink shorts or Daisy Dukes its a flag for me that that guy is a homosexual. However you can usually tell if a girl is a "slut" or not by their pants (ie. mini-skirt, apple-bottom jeans lol, and really really short shorts)

Shoes

I can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. I also have another list! YAY!

Loafers - shoes like Sperry's will usually indicate that the person is someone who conforms, or wants to wear semi-formal formal shoes lol

Boots - cowboy boots indicate someone who is either hard working, or a redneck, and regular boots indicate someone who is adventurous, tough, or also hard-working.

High Heels - depending on the situation it could indicate a log about a girl, but really I can't think of anything other than worries about appearance

Running Shoes - someone who either just got done running, is always active, or even someone who doesn't care about appearance (this would be depending on the wear of the shoes)
Putting it all together

This section is about how to use the information I gave you to manipulate the person. So lets say you want someone to tell you where they live (for whatever reason). Well by using the information I gave you, you can quickly come up with a conversation in your head for the person in question. So lets say we see someone with the newest clothes, a nice haircut, a nice watch, and a nice pair of sunglasses and not a single flaw on their face and they look really smug. Heres what I would get out of looking at him

- Either rich, or in tons of debt
- Likes material objects
- Cares about what people think about him
- Probably lives on the rich side of town
- Will probably tell you where he lives because he wants to brag about it

So with that information we know that he's out #1 target for this example! YAY! I love it when my example people are perfect for the situations that I put them in. Okay so heres the conversation that I'm thinking
Code:
Me : Hey man, nice clothes... How you getting good money in THIS economy
Him : Blah blah blah how I make money blah blah blah (the reason I do that is because I have no idea what he's going to say)
Me : Oh sweet dude. So I'm guessing you got a nice house huh?
Him : Yeah its pretty nice
Me : So you probably live in Horseleg right?
Him : Yeah I do
Me : oh cool my friend lives near there, what section?
Him : blah blah blah

So thats my rough layout of what I think he's going to say. This is what he actually says once I start talking to him

Me : Hey Man, nice clothes... How do you get so much money in this economy?
Him : Haha, well I own my own dot com site. Man I'm making at least 10 thou a week now
Me : Wow! 10k a week? you're doing pretty good haha
(I try to feed his ego so he feels like he is superior so that I'm not a threat)
Him : yeah, its pretty amazing, I got that new camaro just last week
Me : Thats my favorite car dude... So I'm guessing you live in Horseleg?
Him : Naah, I live in cedar woods
Me : Ohh, I have a friend that lives there what part do you live in
Him : You know where the swimming pool is?
Me : yeah
(even though I have no clue where this place is)
Him : yeah I live near there
Me : thats where my friend lives, what address are you?
Him : 10 Maplewood Dr.
Me : wow you live pretty close to him actually. this is a small world I guess
Him : haha yeah I guess so
Me : well hey I gotta get going nice talking to you, good luck with your dot com site
Him : haha thanks, see ya

So as you can see, I (theoretically) convinced this person (even though he's fake) into giving me his address... Now obviously its not that easy but its a good example and hopefully it will show you how this all works out.
Closing Points

Each human is different, so therefore the common steriotypes that are given aren't always going to be true (I break a few of them myself) so I find its best to talk to the person or just listen to how they talk to other people and you can usually tell the relationship that the person has with the other person and you can tell how they might act when you speak to them. I will suggest making your own list of steriotypes that you found are true about people and make your best guess but be prepared to be wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment