Free Facebook Likes, Youtube Subscribers,  Twitter Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

NLP Techniques - Empowering Questions


Asking good questions is important in many aspects of NLP. In this technique we're using good questions to  direct attention towards useful states, resources and actions.

1. Write out 10 empowering questions
Examples:
a) How am I going to enjoy improving what do?
b) How can I become more passionate about helping others to succeed?
c) What going to be the most fun and going to move me forward today?
d) What's the most effective way I can move forward?
e) Who can help me with this?
f) What can I do to help others succeed?
g) What am I going to stop doing today, that in stopping will help me succeed?
e) What's the most useful thing I can do right now?
Your examples:
a)
a)
c)
d)
e)
f)
h)
i)
j)
l)
2. Ask yourself these questions
Ask yourself these questions twice a day, leave a pause after each question to let the question resonate throughout your mind and body. First thing in the morning and last thing in the evening is a good time.
3. Revise and improve your questions
Every two weeks or so, revise and update your questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment